Supporting integrated operations - engineered for value-chains
- Optimise and integrate operational, tactical, and strategic planning
- Improved collaboration and integrated operations
- Publish your decisions to relevant stakeholders
- Design your own methodical systematic planning
- Easily repeatable and learnable
- Decision visualisation and transparency with predicted and actuals material traceability
- Reporting and analytics for your unique needs
- Quality reconciliation
- Multi-point grade control
- Blend optimisation
Marketing and Logistics
- Maximise integrated operations cash flow to multi-year NPV
- Optimise and integrate sales and operations
- Maximise revenue and margins under different market conditions
- Optimise risk and cash flow across contracted and spot sales
- Determine the greatest economic benefit from any purchasing decisions over time
- Automate product portfolio optimisation, break-even analysis, and sensitivity analysis across market scenarios
- Concentrates commodity trade management (Inventory and Logistics)
- Reduce treatment and refining charges
- Optimise escalators and payable elements
- Trading and risk scenarios
- Optimise commodity trading plans (Contract Portfolio)
Comprehensive Multi-mine Value Chain Logistics
- For any level of optimisation complexity, from single mine to multi-mine operations with complex processing and logistics
- Integrated planning and optimised scheduling that can be actioned on time with full material traceability from multiple mines to vessels
- Value and logistics planning
- Demand scheduling for value-chain management
- Stockpile optimisation and constraints
- Forecast delivery risks and audit compliance to plan
Decisions optimised with BlendOpt also can have significant environmental impacts from beneficiation to carbon-chain footprint optimisation. Please contact us to learn more about environment modelling in BlendOpt and whether it is right for your operation.
- BlendOpt is well known for it's optimisation and detailed modelling of recovery, concentrate grade and plant efficiency and can likewise model and optimise environment costs with ease, including processing of waste (rejects, tailings), chemical reagent usage, energy consumption, and water usage.
Carbon Chain Footprint
- BlendOpt is probably best known for its ability to optimise product portfolios to align market, mining, beneficiation and logistics conditions. But did you know BlendOpt can also model and optimise carbon footprint of strategic decisions? We can help our customers discover and analyze options with comparable commercial optimality yet significant difference in carbon footprint. In some cases this may even include modelling downstream value in use that extends outside the physical scope of your value chain!
BlendOpt is a key driver of performance
From minutes to Life-of-Mine
BlendOpt can simultaneously optimise multiple time horizons, from tactical decisions to Life-of-Mine planning - Optimisation isn't just about the best decision for performance over the next hour or shift, but ensuring decisions made today don't place you in a worse position tomorrow.
Integrate with existing systems
BlendOpt integrates with any system - web interfaces, web APIs, databases, 3rd party dashboards and reporting systems - the BlendOpt application can push or pull data to and from anywhere.
From Plans to Practice
Paradyn's unique approach combines intelligently guided search, local knowledge of your decision makers and mathematical optimisation in a collaborative tool that is generating real value for our customers with practical plans that make sense to decision makers.
Adapt to the Unexpected
BlendOpt doesn't just discover optimised schedules and plans, it discovers practical and actionable planning and scheduling solutions that incorporate adaptability to unexpected events via a collaborative and intuitive user-guided experience.
A holistic solution for integrated planning
You can't integrate a value-chain without the right tool to support it; BlendOpt generates integrated plans from the same source of truth at different levels of detail, from the next 48-hours to Life-of-Mine, and for technical services to technical marketing. You decide what view of your organisation matters to you and how you should act, leave the rest up to BlendOpt.
With Business Silo Knowledge
- Mining (Production Schedules)
- Shipping (Vessel Arrival Schedules)
- Production Actuals (Survey and Lab Data)
- Finance (Pricing Calculations and Reports)
- Processing (Plant Operations)
- Stockpiling (Stockpile Constraints)
- Fleet management data
- Lab Results
- Customisable via turn-key Digital Twinning of your organisation
For Every Activity and Handling Point
- Loading and Unloading
- Multiple plants with complex processing stages and material flows
- Multiple mines
- Port operations
With Multiple Optimisation Objectives
- Maximise profit margins
- Consistently optimal quality
- Deliver contracts
- Optimise commodity trading
- Optimise anticipated inventory
- Optimise port efficiency and reduce demurrage
Make high-quality decisions
BlendOpt value-chain optimisation platform
Does your product portfolio represent the value that can be delivered to market?
Do you find your current short, medium, and long term planning could be more effective?
Do you spend too much time reconciling actuals with forecasts?
Do your planning and scheduling tools support multi-disciplinary coordination?
Do your planning activities allow you to analyse opportunities and implement changes that unlock additional value?
Do your scheduling activities allow you to co-ordinate and synchronise up and downstream?
Does your business have the best tools to synchronise planning processes with operations?
Are you able to effectively reconcile short term plans with the long term?
Do your planning activities allow you to de-risk operational bottlenecks and capacity constraints?
What can BlendOpt do for you?
Automatically explore thousands of scenarios.
Generate forecasts and measure their value based on tonnage, revenue, cost reduction.
Digital Twin your operation and optimise schedules and plans based on a multitude of constraints and objectives, and formulas.
Optimise for any defined objective.
Satisfy all of your hard constraints.
Prescriptive actionable analytics and understandable plans that make sense.
replace your spreadsheet planning and scheduling with a web-based multi-user application with configurable dashboards.